2) It made a way for me to become a book reviewer. My first attempt to review a book was on my 20th day in blogging and it increased my blog readers and followers. My first book review was LEARNING THE HARD WAY, written by my friend Kevin Sanders. I received good comments for it, it had 307 page views and to my surprise, that also made a way for me to be a regular book reviewer of a publishing company and just this February 2011, another publishing company got interested in getting me to review their books, although it didn't push through, I'm still thankful to God for that other offer.
3) It also gave me an opportunity to be interviewed on an online christian radio station with live video streaming. God can do immeasurably more than we could ask or imagine. Here's my blog about that interview.
4) On December 22 last year, this blog site was at rank 10 on christian blogs and rank 23 on top blogs(ranking varies every time)...that was my 9th month in blogging...not bad. God is good! It was an encouragement for me.
5) It also gave me an encouragement for being recognized by other bloggers. Just recently, i was recognized as one of the stylish bloggers by Women-ish. I thank God for it.
6) It also gave me opportunities to meet some Christian Writers, Radio Announcers, former Beauty Queen and Celebrities... some of them are now my friends.