Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Blessings In Blogging








As i celebrate my one year in blogging, let me count some of the blessings it brought to my life. I have listed seven of them:


1) It gave me an avenue to share some thoughts that I'm learning from my personal devotions. The first devotional thought that i had posted here was : WHAT DOES GOD WANT YOU TO DO AT THIS VERY MOMENT?
 

2)  It made a way for me to become a book reviewer. My first attempt to review a book was on my 20th day in blogging and it increased my blog readers and followers. My first book review was LEARNING THE HARD WAY, written by my friend Kevin Sanders. I received good comments for it, it  had 307 page views and to my surprise, that also made a way for me to be a regular book reviewer  of a publishing company and  just this February 2011, another publishing company got interested in getting me to review their books, although it didn't push through, I'm still thankful to God for that other offer.


3) It also gave me an opportunity to be interviewed on an online christian radio station with live video streaming. God can do immeasurably more than we could ask or imagine. Here's my blog about that interview.
    

4) On December 22 last year,  this  blog site was at rank 10 on christian blogs and rank 23 on top blogs (ranking varies every time)...that was my 9th month in blogging...not bad. God is good! It was an encouragement for me.


5) It also gave me an encouragement for being  recognized by other bloggers. Just recently, i was recognized as one of the stylish bloggers by Women-ish. I thank God for it.


6) It also gave me opportunities to meet some Christian Writers, Radio Announcers, former Beauty Queen and Celebrities... some of them are now my friends.





7) It also helps me reach out to the world. Here's the "all time stats" of my blog audience as i type this:

United States
-------------------------3,811
Philippines
----------------------------3,406
India-----------------------------------
2,015
Canada--------------------------------
536
United Kingdom
----------------------402
Australia
------------------------------253
Pakistan------------------------------
205
Malaysia
------------------------------169
Netherlands
--------------------------122
South Korea
--------------------------107


I thank God for all these blessings in blogging!



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....