Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Hindi Mo Pasan Ang Daigdig"


Text: Psalm 68:19 NIV : "Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burden."


Thoughts: While i was reading this verse during my morning devotion, it really fascinated me. Wow! It is the Lord who daily bears our burden. 

I entitled this blog in Tagalog, remembering the title of the movie "Pasan Ko Ang Daigdig." The movie talked about a lady  (portrayed by Sharon Cuneta who seemed to carry all the burdens ( all her family burdens and her own problems) that's why it was called "Pasan ko ang Daigdig" (in english, "The World is On My Shoulders").

You may have burdens in your life right now. You may say, "pasan ko ang daigdig" because of your problems or whatever is happening in your life, career or family but here's good news for you:  "Hindi mo pasan ang daigdig" ....The Lord daily bears your burdens.



Here are some verses for you:

1 Peter 5:7 (Amplified Bible)

 

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.


1 Peter 5:7 (New Living Translation)

 

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.


Matthew 11:27-29 (New Living Translation)

 

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.


Application: Come to Jesus right now and give all your burdens to him...He cares for you so much! You don't need to carry the world on your shoulders...God wants to give you rest. He loves you so much that's why he carried the cross for you and he daily bears your burden!




Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)


All  devotional thoughts on this site are my own writings. I've learned them during my personal devotional time.If in case u want to use this material, please ask permission from me first or at least, acknowledge that i wrote it and it came from this site.
Thank you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....