Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Don't Have A Name But I Realized...I Bear The Name Above All Names (Something To Be Proud Of)


Last week, I was a little bit surprised when former beauty queen  Ms Joyce Burton-Titular sent me a text message asking me if i could testify on the edge radio. All i know is, I'm not popular...i don't have a name...I'm not a celebrity or someone known...I'm just a nobody  but i replied to her and said : "Ok...basta para kay Lord, Ms Joyce" (translation : as long as it's for the Lord, Ms Joyce).

When i arrived and waited for my turn to be interviewed on air with live video streaming online last night, i felt humbled....i wanted to leave because i was thinking "What am i doing here? I'm not a celebrity or known...i don't have a name..."
 
Two of the people they were going to interview  before me  that night have names in the media industry. One of them was Haydee Bernardo-Sampang (DZAS Radio Announcer, Host and Christian Singer who has her album released) and i forgot the name of the guy but he is a voice actor and also in show business with a TV show  here in the Philippines, if i remember it right (sorry, I'm not good in remembering names).

Going back, I realized later that night that i didn't go there for my name (whether my name is not popular or popular) but i went there to testify for the greatest name i bear...the Name Above All Names....my Lord and my God, Jesus Christ....(something to be proud of).


Some Verses About the Name Of Jesus:

Philippians 2:9-11 "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Colossians 3:17 "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

Hebrews 13:15 "Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name."


read also my blog about the Name Of Jesus...


Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Witnessed The Witness

photo courtesy of Cathedral Of Praise (A Review And A Reflection  of The Witness Musicale Play) The Witness is a youth...