Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is He Still Unknown In Your Life?





Text:  Mark 6:14a "King Herod heard about this, for Jesus’ name had become well known."


Thoughts:

Have you heard of the name of Jesus? I believe so. But i believe that there are still people who never heard the name of Jesus and who He really is.

The text above was one of the passages i read last night during my devotion and it really had a great impact in my life so i wrote something on my journal which is now published here (and to my surprise, the same topic was the theme of the connection celebration in our church service today which is entitled "Shout The Name")

If you have heard of the name of Jesus, my questions are, how well do you know Him? How known is He in your life?

Is He well-known in your life? When you're in the office, are you proud that you bear His name? Are you proud that you believe in His name? Are you proud that you read the Bible and call on His name? Are you proud of His name or are you ashamed of Him? Is His name just another name to you? Is He just a nobody to you?

I feel sad whenever people or a crowd would just mock and say "Praise the Lord! Hallelujah" in a jokingly manner whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned.

May Jesus be well-known in your heart...in your life...in your family...in your community...in your office...in your school starting today. 

Mark 8:38 says, "If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.”

Be proud of His name! Make His name well-known in your life. 
 
Read some of my related blogs:




I Don't Have A Name But I Realized...I Bear The Name Above All Names (Something To Be Proud Of)



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)

All  devotional thoughts on this site are my own writings. I've learned them during my personal devotional time.If in case u want to use this material, please ask permission from me first or at least, acknowledge that i wrote it and it came from this site.Thank you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....