Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Song For You This 2011


I was blessed with the church service today, not just by the sermon but also  with this song, God's Been Good- one of my favorites.  In fact, i already featured this song on one of my blogs here. But let me feature it here once again. This would remind you that God's Been Good to you for the past years in spite of the troubles, failures and trials you've been through.

As you listen to this song, you would also be reminded that if you've experienced God's goodness in the past, there's nothing to fear this year because you know that God will take care of you all throughout the year.




Here's the lyrics:

Lately I've been looking back, along this winding road
To the old familiar markers of the mercies I have known
I know it may sound simple but it's more than a cliche
There's no better way to tell you, than to say

Chorus

God's been good in my life
I feel blessed beyond my wildest dreams when I go to sleep each night
And though I've had my share of hard times, I wouldn't change them if I could
'Cause through it all, God's been good

Verse 2

Times replay and I can see that I've cried some bitter tears
But I felt His arms around me, as I faced my greatest fears
You see I've had my gains than losses and I've known more joy than hurt
As His grace rolled down upon me undeserved (chorus)
Bridge

For God has been my Father, my Savior and my Friend
His love was my beginning, and His love will be my end
I could spend forever trying to tell you everything He is
But the best that I can say it is this...God's been good in my life! (Chorus)

-
May your 2011 be full of God's goodness!


Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....