Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Birthday Verses








Thank you, Lord, for another year added to my life today.
 

For You are my hope, O Lord GOD;
You are my trust from my youth.
 By You I have been upheld from birth;
You are He who took me out of my mother’s womb.
My praise shall be continually of You.

Psalm 71:5-6 NJKV 

******

For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord,
    my confidence since my youth. 

From birth I have relied on you;
    you brought me forth from my mother’s womb.
    I will ever praise you.

Psalm 71:5-6 NIV

******

Lord, you are my hope.
       Lord, I have trusted you since I was young.

        I have depended on you since I was born;
       you helped me even on the day of my birth.
       I will always praise you. 

Psalm 71:5-6  NCV

******

 For You are my hope; O Lord God, 
You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence.
Upon You have I leaned and relied from birth; 

You are He Who took me from my mother’s womb 
and You have been my benefactor from that day.
 My praise is continually of You.

Psalm 71:5-6 Amplified Bible



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
 By the grace of God I am what I am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....