Friday, April 6, 2012

The Price Was Paid



photo courtesy: google.com



The lashes that the Lord received were enough...
the pain that he felt when the soldiers were hammering
 those big nails in his hands and feet 
that passed through his flesh, carpals (bones of the wrist), metatarsals (bones of the feet) and nerves...
the pain that he went through when that thorny crown was put on his head...
the blood that was shed when he received those lashes 
and when he was crucified was enough to pay the price for our salvation.


 -Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" Gadapan
read more here


Copyright © 2012 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide. 
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
By the grace of God I am what I am

These are my own thoughts. If in case u want to use this material, please ask permission from me first or at least, acknowledge that i wrote it and it came from this site.Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....