Monday, June 13, 2011

My Birthday Verse


courtesy of this site




Today is my birthday. Another year was added to my life...i can't resist it nor stop it:) But i wanna thank God for being so faithful to me. He's been there through my ups and downs. 

Here's my prayer verse on my birthday:


Psalm 65:11

New Living Translation 
(NLT)

  You crown the year with a bountiful harvest;
      even the hard pathways overflow with abundance.


Whatever is there ahead...I'll hold on to this promise...Lord, you crown the year with bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance! Amen.


Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! May the LORD bless you abundantly today body, soul and spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....