Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't Forget A Single Blessing!



photo courtesy of google.com




Having some problems? Don't know what to do? Troubled? Everyone of us experience that in many ways. But here's a wonderful thing to do: why not count all your blessings one by one?


Today, think of all the blessings God has given you since you were born and don't forget a single blessing! In Psalm 103:1-2 (The Message Translation), we could see there that King David reminded himself not to forget a single blessing God has given him:


"O my soul, bless God. From head to toe, I'll bless his holy name!
   O my soul, bless God,
      don't forget a single blessing!"


God has been good to you...don't forget to thank Him of all the blessings you have received...and remember, don't forget a single blessing!

 

Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I praise God with you for His bountiful blessings! Yesterday was just "Thanksgiving" holiday in the US. Very timely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i just re-posted it today on my facebook and i just realized after i posted it that its thanksgiving day in the US. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....