Monday, October 10, 2011

He Is Not Just Perfect And Faithful






Text:

Isaiah 25:1 "O Lord, you are my God, I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago."



Thoughts:

God is not only perfect and faithful but his faithfulness is perfect as well.


I like one of  the definitions of perfect in dictionary.com, it means, entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings.


That defines God. God is entirely without any flaws, defects or shortcomings.


As i checked my concordance, faithfulness in Hebrew is Emuwnah (em-oo-naw') or short emunah which means, firmness; it also means fidelity, stability, steady.


If God's faithfulness is perfect, then we can always trust that what He said will come to pass.


In King James version, faithfulness there was translated as truth. Truth in Hebrew means, oh-men from the primary root word aman which means, firm, to be permanent, to be true or certain, assurance, steadfast, sure, verified.


Notice what the verse above said, "in your perfect faithfulness, you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago."


Even if He planned those things long ago, he will definitely do them because of his perfect faithfulness.


If he had promised you something in the past, even if it was long ago, trust in his perfect faithfulness to do it.


You may not see those promises fulfilled in your life yet but hang on, God is not only perfect and faithful but his faithfulness is perfect as well, so we can trust him. What he had promised long ago will  definitely be fulfilled. He is perfectly faithful!



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
 
The devotional thoughts i post here are my own writings...
these are the things I've learned as i spend time reading God's word during my devotional time. 
And if in case you would like to post my own writings/poems/devotional thoughts/insights to your own blogs or use them in any way, please ask permission from me first or at least give credit that it came from me. 
Thank you so much:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....