Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Frog Vs. Us



I saw this picture on this website and although its grammatically wrong when you read it completely (it should be, "a frog fully relies on God"),




but i came to a conclusion:


If a frog could fully rely on God, why couldn't we?


  Teach me your way, LORD,
   that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
   that I may fear your name. 



Psalm 86:11

New International Version (NIV)


Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
 By the grace of God I am what I am

This is my original thought. If in case u want to use this material, please ask permission from me first or at least, acknowledge that i wrote it and it came from this site.Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I remember what I read last night: Love is for Losers!

    It has a negative impact but when you realise it's a tennis player talking, then it makes a whole lot of difference.

    It's not actually a frog relying on God, but FROG (which means Fully Rely On God). I think it says let's all be FROGS and know that without God we are nothing.

    Cheers. Will frequent here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by Nebz. sorry i just read your comment. thank u for that info. i just realized that (about F.R.O.G.)...i saw it differently but thanks! i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....