Saturday, May 14, 2011

Water Bottles Shoes


I was touched to see this picture. 

 
Sometimes...we are not satisfied with seven, or a dozen, or maybe for you, a thousand or more pairs of shoes...but remember these feet that wear water bottles shoes...your feet are more than blessed than these...




photo courtesy of this site


  Give freely and spontaneously. 
Don't have a stingy heart. 
The way you handle matters like this triggers God, your God's
blessing in everything you do, 
all your work and ventures. 
There are always going to be poor 
and needy people among you. 
So I command you: 
Always be generous, 
open purse and hands, 
give to your neighbors in trouble,
your poor and hurting neighbors. 


 Deuteronomy 15:10-11
The Message Translations



 Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....