Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anyway







 ....this was written by Kent Keith and I read this from the book, 
Attitudes That Attract Success. 


People are unreasonable, illogical, self-centered.
Love them anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you'll win false friends and make true enemies.
Succeed anyway.

Honesty and kindness may make you vulnerable.
Be honest and kind anyway.

The good you do today may very well be forgotten tomorrow.
But do good anyway.

The biggest people with the biggest ideas can get shut down 
by the smallest people with the smallest minds.
But think BIG anyway.

Give the world the best you got
you may very well get kicked on the teeth for it.
But give the world the best you got ...anyway.



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....