Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Faith Can Do



Four days more and my blog site's one year celebration would be over but of course, by God's grace, i would continue to blog...so...expect more blogs on this site. But, before i end this month, i would like to post here this song that has touched my heart and has become one of my favorites. I hope this song would encourage you as well and strengthen your faith in God.


Here's my favorite lyrics in this song:

Don’t give up now
The sun will soon be shining
You gotta face the clouds
To find the silver lining

I’ve seen dreams that moved the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answer
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do
...


Click this video and be encouraged!



Video courtesy of youtube.com
  
Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....