Monday, July 19, 2010

Who Gets The Glory When You Succeed?




Who gets the glory when you succeed?...when you're victorious?

In Christ Alone...this song reminds me to bring back all the glory to God in every victory and success in my life. Here's the lyrics:


IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone will I glory
Though I could pride myself
In battles won
For I've been blessed beyond measure
And by His strength alone, I overcome
Oh, I could stop and count successes
Like diamonds in my hands
But these trophies could not equal
To the grace, by which I stand

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory
In the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone

In Christ alone will I glory
For only by His grace
I am redeemed
And only His tender mercy
Could reach beyond my weakness
To my need
Now I seek no greater honor
Than just to know Him more
And to count my gains but losses
And to the glory of my Lord

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory
In the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone


May this song remind you too, that in every victory, let it be said of you, your source of strength, your source of hope, is Christ alone.

Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. "In Christ Alone, I Place My Trust". Is this an actual Bible verse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are part of the lyrics in this song but we can see bible verses that speak the same:

    Psalm 25:1
    In you, LORD my God, I put my trust.

    Psalm 9:10
    Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

    Psalm 62:8
    Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

    Psalm 86:2
    Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God;

    Psalm 86:4
    Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you.

    Psalm 118:8
    It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in humans.

    Psalm 118:9
    It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.

    Proverbs 3:5
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

    Isaiah 12:2
    Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.”

    Isaiah 26:3
    You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

    Isaiah 26:4
    Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.

    Jeremiah 17:5
    This is what the LORD says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

    Jeremiah 17:7
    “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.



    Psalm 20:7
    Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

    Psalm 21:7
    For the king trusts in the LORD; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.

    Psalm 22:5
    To you they cried out and were saved; in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

    Psalm 22:9
    Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.

    Psalm 26:1b
    I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered.

    Psalm 28:7
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

    Psalm 31:6
    I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD.

    Psalm 31:14
    But I trust in you, LORD; I say, “You are my God.”

    Psalm 33:21
    In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.

    Psalm 37:5
    Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:

    Psalm 56:3
    When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

    Nahum 1:7
    The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,

    Zephaniah 3:12
    But I will leave within you the meek and humble. The remnant of Israel will trust in the name of the LORD.

    Romans 15:13
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

    Hebrews 2:13a
    And again, “I will put my trust in him.”

    ReplyDelete

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....