Sunday, June 27, 2010

Remembering Others In Prayer

Ephesians 1:15-16

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

Thoughts: All of us are guilty of just praying for all our needs sometimes. "Lord, me, my, mine...." But the Bible doesn't just want us to pray for "ourselves", for "our family", for "our career", for "our needs", for "our ministry", for "our healing", for "our dreams and goals",for "your dog", for "your dream house", for "your marriage", etc., but we also need to pray for other people, especially other Christians.

I like the picture on the left that illustrates my point.

Begin to pray for others during your prayer time and you will grow more in your prayer life.

Have a great week ahead and don't forget to start the week with some prayers, not just for yourself but also for others!

Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.


All  devotional thoughts on this site are my own writings. I've learned them during my personal devotional time.If in case u want to use this material, please ask permission from me first or at least, acknowledge that i wrote it and it came from this site.
Thank you! 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....