Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Father's Day Tribute



Today  is Father's Day...Happy Father's Day to all fathers!


To my father, who is already in heaven, i miss him so much. Every time we celebrate Father's Day, it could be one day after his birthday or a week before his birthday and when he was still alive, i always gave him gifts or cards for father's day and for his birthday and now that he's dead, i miss thinking of what gift should i give him. But anyway, i know he is already happy in heaven celebrating father's day with our Heavenly Father. Happy father's day, Popskee!


Today, i want to give the highest honor to the Father of all fathers...and that is our Heavenly Father. I wrote this a few years ago and just edited and omitted some verses.

                                             
God

...what a parent!
...what a father!...
...especially to the fatherless!
...what a friend!
...a friend who sticks closer
    than a brother.
...what a lover!
...the lover of my very soul.
...what a faithful God!

...Nothing really compares with Him.
...where else can i go?
...He is everything that i need!
...He provides everything that i need.
...he can heal me whenever I'm sick.
...he is my best friend that will introduce me to his friends...
...he is also my faithful God who will fulfill every gracious promise
    he has made for me..
...he is true to His words and he never lies...
...his words can be trusted..and what he said will come to pass...
...and that is why i don't have to give up on Him.
...What a wonderful God!

But sad to say..many have missed out knowing him...because they never allotted a quality time with him...they never entered into that realm of having an intimate relationship with him...

Those people are so busy with their work...just like me sometimes...busy seeking promotion and personal goals...that forget to recognize that the highest call is knowing Him...

...Yes, sometimes, we seek God..but only when asking for promotion, direction, personal goals and anything under the sun...anything that we desire on this earth...

But I want to be with him...that should be my highest goal...

I want to have a deeper relationship with the one who created me..the one who exactly knows me...the one who knows my future..my whole being...my potentials..my source of success..i want to be closer to the one who loves me the MOST...

...for when i find him, i have everything i am asking for...
...he is the source of everything..
...he is my future...
...he is my hope...
...he is my shepherd...
...he is my peace...
...he is my best friend..
...he is my healer...
...he is the secret of my success..
...ideas come from him..
...every good and perfect gift comes from him..
...he is the x-factor of my life..
...he is faithful..
...he never fails!
...he never leaves me nor forsakes me...
...he is always there for me..
...he carries me when i fall down...
...he walks with me..
...he listens to me when nobody is available and wants to listen..
...he believes in me when no one believes in me..
...he is the lifter of my head!..
...he is my salvation...
...he is my God...
...he is my loving FATHER.....
...HE IS INDESCRIBABLE.....
...HE is the HIGHEST GOOD.....


 Happy Father's Day, my Heavenly Father!



Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....