Sunday, September 4, 2011

Save The Date !


Do you love books? 


Here's a treat for you...


This year, 


Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc 

along with other local publishers

will join the 




 at SMX Convention Center, 
Mall Of Asia, Pasay City


Start your Christmas shopping on these dates for books that can change lives...


 Mark your calendar:






September 14-18, 2011 
10am- 8pm

SMX, Mall of Asia


Visit CSM's booth
(Booth # 40-42)

and enjoy buying books for only P100.
All items for only P100 each.

for details
call : 851-0521 /23 /25
( reservation from Sept 5-9 only)

or

visit 



also an event to look forward to:

September 16

Unveiling of CSM's Newest Resources



Here's a video of CSM's book sale:





Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....