Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wrapped In Your Arms


It's been almost two weeks since i last blogged here. I was just busy with so many things but here i am again.


As a start this middle of April, let me post here a video that touched my heart. May this video help you picture how God takes care of you especially when you face troubles, difficulties, or whatever you're going through right now. You are wrapped in God's arms. Just rest in God's arms.




courtesy of youtube.com

Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....