Saturday, August 7, 2010

He's Got The Whole World In His Hands




Sometimes, it seems that problems are bigger in our eyes than what God can do in our situation. But we need to be reminded that He's got the whole world in his hands.

You can listen to this song and be reminded that God is bigger than your problems. 

Here's the lyrics:

He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
by Tim Hughes

When all around is fading
And nothing seems to last
When each day is filled with sorrow
Still I know with all my heart
He's got the whole world in His hands
He's got the whole world in His hands
I fear no evil, for You are with me
Strong to deliver, mighty to save
He's got the whole world in His hands
When I walk through fire
I will not be burned
When the waves come crashing round me
Still I know with all my heart
(Chorus)


Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....