Friday, June 25, 2010

Pray and Expect

Psalm 5:3 (New International Version)

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Thoughts: Have you prayed for something and doubted if God would answer it? All of us are guilty of that in some way. But our attitude in prayer should be with expectation. Free online dictionary defines expectation as "eager anticipation." We should anticipate that God is going to answer our prayers. I believe this anticipation includes faith.


Hebrews 11:3 (New Living Translation) says, "Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see."
  
Hebrews 11:6 (New International Version) says "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

Pray and expect!


Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.


All  devotional thoughts on this site are my own writings. I've learned them during my personal devotional time.If in case u want to use this material, please ask permission from me first or at least, acknowledge that i wrote it and it came from this site.
Thank you! 



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....