Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy 75th Birthday, Mother!




6 days before she reached 75


To My Mother..


Thank you so much for all your sacrifices...

for your love..

for your support in every aspect of my life...

for your care... 

for your compassion...

for the tears you've shed...

for the time you've spent with me...

for the good memories...

for your prayers...

for being my prayer partner...

for your understanding...

for your acceptance...

for your encouragement...

for your love for the LORD...

for serving God...

for your sweetness...

for everything...

and most of all, for being my mother...

for me, i couldn't imagine being a daughter of just anyone else...

thank God for you!

you are such a blessing!

you are not just "Mother of the year '77"

but for me, you are the mother of all time!

you are the best!

i love you with all my heart!

Happy Birthday!

More years to enjoy!


mom (center)


Copyright © 2013  by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Witnessed The Witness

photo courtesy of Cathedral Of Praise (A Review And A Reflection  of The Witness Musicale Play) The Witness is a youth...