Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Three Years And Counting...




created on pizap.com




Last March 30, it was my 3rd year of blogging. Thank God for all the things He has done through this blog site. I received emails from my blog readers and those emails were one of the many reasons that encourage me to continue on blogging.



Thank God for this medium to continue to be used by God in sharing his word and be of continuous use in His kingdom.



Psalm 119:89-93


89 
Your word, Lord, is eternal;


    it stands firm in the heavens.

90 
Your faithfulness continues through all generations;

    you established the earth, and it endures.

91 
Your laws endure to this day,

    for all things serve you.

92 
If your law had not been my delight,

    I would have perished in my affliction.

93 
I will never forget your precepts,

    for by them you have preserved my life.




Copyright © 2013  by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Witnessed The Witness

photo courtesy of Cathedral Of Praise (A Review And A Reflection  of The Witness Musicale Play) The Witness is a youth...