Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, Mother!




Me And My Mother (Feb 25, 2012)


Thank you for everything, my mother! I'm so blessed to have you in my life...my best friend, my prayer partner, my supporter and one of the greatest gifts God has given me. I composed this for you:



M- is for the million things you gave me

O- is for the outstanding character you have as a mother

T- is for your time to pray for me, to care for me, to bond with me, for the quality time you spent with me

H- is for your heart to be closer to God (the greatest value you've imparted to me)

E- is for your being extra-ordinary 

R -is for reaching out to me whenever i need you.

Thank you, mother! You are the best!



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
 By the grace of God I am what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails