Friday, March 30, 2012

Two Years And Counting...


Today is the second year anniversary of this blog site of mine. In line with this, i would like to thank all of you (my readers and blog followers) for reading my blogs. I pray that God will continue to bless you and make his name known to you. Continue to know that God loves you so much and He cares for you.


As i celebrate my blog's second year anniversary, i created a new look for this blog site. I hope you'll be more inspired in reading my blogs.


Here was the old look of this site:




And here's the new look (i put my picture as a background):




If you need some prayers, you can just contact me here.


I hope and pray that you will find more encouragement in my future blogs.


To God be the glory!



Copyright © 2012 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide. 
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
By the grace of God I am what I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Witnessed The Witness

photo courtesy of Cathedral Of Praise (A Review And A Reflection  of The Witness Musicale Play) The Witness is a youth...