Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Take It From An Armless Woman



photo courtesy of this site.


"When you try at something and you did not succeed, 
you still got further than had you not tried at all. 
If you're afraid of failure then there are a lot of things 
you won't be able to do in your life."

-Jessica Cox, Filipino-American
First Armless Pilot in the world
(Guinness Book of Records)
Quote Excerpted from Manila Bulletin
November 20,2011 Edition

Copyright © 2012 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide. 
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
By the grace of God I am what I am.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    text god

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails