Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Dear Mother



There's no word to describe it...but I'm so blessed to have you in my life, mother! Happy Birthday...May God continue to give you long life, happiness, good health, productivity in your ministry and more blessings! Thank you so much for everything! I love you so much!

Get to know my mom through my tribute to her on mother's day. click here.

(Note: when you visit my tribute to my mother, you need to click x when  the ad for "superpoke pets" shows up on the slide in order for you to read the text below the pictures).


Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaders and Pastors' Conference

Are you a Pastor,  church leader or a church member who needs more of God's word and presence? Are you sick or do you have family me...