Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Picture Editing





I am fascinated with picture editing lately. I don't know how to use photoshop (my brother does and so my other nephew) but i don't want to always depend on them whenever i want to make the pictures interesting. 

An office mate introduced to me picnik.com and i also discovered picjoke.com by myself. They are interesting! See the samples of my experiments with my picture above and my nephews' and my nieces' pictures below. 

And by the help of those sites, my birthday greetings  are more fascinating. Speaking of birthday greetings, I  want to take this opportunity to greet my nephew Gideon a Happy Birthday this August 3, he lives in the U.S  and advance Happy Birthday to my nieces Sarah and Kelle Mirah (KM) and also to my other nephew Joseph, all of them will celebrate their birthdays this August.  May God richly bless all of you . I love you!



 













Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Witnessed The Witness

photo courtesy of Cathedral Of Praise (A Review And A Reflection  of The Witness Musicale Play) The Witness is a youth...